Web Accessibility Statement
Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Supellex Home is 100% committed to:
- Maintain a diverse, inclusive and accessible website. Supellex Home is constantly improving and solving usability issues in order to offer new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
- Ensure that this website achieves, guarantees and complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Ensuring that all new information on the website meets “Level AA” in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Including accessibility features when we purchase third-party systems/applications or upgrades to our existing systems.
Our current accessibility features include:
- Title tags and meta descriptions to provide information about the topic of the page.
- Alternate text: an attribute added to an image to describe it.
- Structural markups that allow the correct display of all content.
- The interrelation between forms and labels.
- Interconnection of data cells within data tables, along with their headers.
More accessibility efforts are currently underway. Every time we improve our website, we'll update the changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you'll know what progress we're making.
How to provide feedback on the accessibility of this website
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Supellex Home website.
- Call us at (605) 320 7840
- Visit us at Cl. 76 # 74-34 Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia.